Photos By Yvette Heredia
i love that picture yvie!! i love the angle & that its just part of her face! great pic!
Look at those eyelashes!! Beautiful girl!The angle is really stunning. I'm a big fan of close-ups!
Very cute picture...love the angle!
That is such a cute photo, love the angle you took it from! She is adorable!
omg I LOVE THIS PHOTO!!!! awesome angle!!! you better scrap this one!!!! :)
So adorable!!! Jackie loves her bubble baths too!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i love that picture yvie!! i love the angle & that its just part of her face! great pic!
Look at those eyelashes!! Beautiful girl!
The angle is really stunning. I'm a big fan of close-ups!
Very cute picture...love the angle!
That is such a cute photo, love the angle you took it from! She is adorable!
omg I LOVE THIS PHOTO!!!! awesome angle!!! you better scrap this one!!!! :)
So adorable!!! Jackie loves her bubble baths too!!!
Post a Comment